Heraclitus (Greek philosopher) said some two thousand years ago that the only constant is change. Leading organisational change examines the theories, frameworks and models of change within the organisational setting and leadership theories, approaches and behaviours that facilitate effective organisational change. The course explores the demise of the rational organisation and the growth of planned and emergent change models within turbulent environments. It examines the critical role of the leader and their decision making in effecting sustainable change and evaluates the multiple human, structural, technological, cultural, political and symbolic factors that affect meaningful change.
1. Articulate and evaluate a range of models of and approaches to sustainable organisational change
2. Critique the leader’s role in effective and ethical individual, group and organisational change
3. Analyse the influence of human, structural, technological, cultural, political and symbolic factors in sustainable organisational change
4. Apply an integrated change model to case studies and other real-world organisational settings
5. Work effectively in a group.
Click HERE if you need help with assignments, essays, reports etc.
Click HERE to obtain full access to CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE to get access to popular lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to get university module notes and packages.
Click HERE to get A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams, papers & answers.