he aerospace industry in Singapore encompasses a broad spectrum of activities. This programme is the first and only full-fledged aerospace engineering degree in Singapore.
The NTU Education Curriculum provides depth (Core & major Prescribe Electives) and breadth (GER-Core, GER-Prescribe Electives and GER-Unrestricted Electives) to cater to the educational needs of all students.
The BRC curriculum is designed to achieve the following student learning outcomes:
- Prepare students for successful careers and the ability to engage in life-long learning;
- Train students to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering to the solution of engineering problems;
- Develop students’ skills in engineering design process, including the ability to formulate problems, to think creatively, to communicate effectively, to synthesize solutions to achieve desired needs;
- Enable students to work collaboratively in a team and understand the fundamentals of project management;
- Teach students to conduct experiments and the ability to analyse, interpret experimental data to arrive at valid conclusions;
- Impart in our students an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities, and the impact of engineering solutions in a societal context.
Click HERE for CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE for assignments help, essays & reports writing etc.
Click HERE for lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE for university module notes and packages.
Click HERE for A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE for O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE for PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams & answers.
Click HERE to download the latest eBook bundles.