This course aims to develop your understanding of fundamental concepts and principles of modern operating systems, and to build your knowledge on the design and implementation of main operating system components.
1. Explain fundamental concepts and principles of modern operating systems;
2. Identify the functions and services provided by each component of an operating system;
3. Describe how processes, memory, files, and I/O devices are managed in an operating system;
4. Analyze and evaluate algorithms that implement core functions of major operating system
5. Implement functions for operating system components in accordance to design requirements
using the concepts and principles learnt in this course.
Click HERE if you need help with assignments, essays, reports etc.
Click HERE to obtain full access to CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE to get access to popular lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to get university module notes and packages.
Click HERE to get A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams, papers & answers.