This course aims to equip SCSE students with foundation knowledge on issues and techniques required for the design and implementation of quality software. You will have the necessary knowledge and skills to delve deeper into systems analysis (CZ3003) and advanced topics in Advanced Software Engineering (CZ3002).
1. Participate in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle for a medium‐size software
project to deliver the required work products.
2. Elicit and specify requirements clearly and correctly.
3. Use good software design concepts and considerations.
4. Design and carry out test activities to verify that requirements have been met.
5. Perform simple project management of a medium‐size software project.
Click HERE if you need help with assignments, essays, reports etc.
Click HERE to obtain full access to CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE to get access to popular lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to get university module notes and packages.
Click HERE to get A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams, papers & answers.