Financial institutions and markets are the cornerstones of the modern financial system, and as such, knowledge of these organisations is important in any professional career in the business world.
This course provides students with an introduction to the Australian financial markets and an evaluation of the institutions, instruments and participants involved in the industry. The markets to be evaluated include the equity, bond, futures, and options markets. The course systematically reviews each of these financial markets and examines the various institutional participants and the different types of financial instruments offered.
1. Describe the components of the Australian financial system.
2. Identify and explain the basic instruments of corporate funding
3. Apply basic financial mathematics to financial problem solving
4. Analyse financial instruments and apply valuation techniques to financial instruments
5. Analyse the participants, operations and characteristics of the equity, bond, futures and options markets
Click HERE if you need help with assignments, essays, reports etc.
Click HERE to obtain full access to CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE to get access to popular lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to get university module notes and packages.
Click HERE to get A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams, papers & answers.