Understanding how and why consumers behave in a given way enables marketers to design and implement better marketing strategies. Consumer Behaviour focuses upon understanding consumer decision-making processes and the various factors that influence these processes. Collaborative work processes, inquiry and communication skills within marketing contexts are focused upon for student attribute development.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
1. Discuss the rationale for studying consumer behaviour.
2. Identify and explain factors which influence consumer behaviour inclusive of society and culture.
3. Demonstrate how knowledge of consumer behaviour can be applied to marketing.
4. Develop communication skills both orally and in writing within marketing contexts
5. Demonstrate the capability to work both independently and in a team environment employing inquiry processes to complete marketing projects.
Click HERE if you need help with assignments, essays, reports etc.
Click HERE to obtain full access to CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE to get access to popular lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to get university module notes and packages.
Click HERE to get A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams, papers & answers.