Strategic Marketing Management encompasses marketing strategy elements and their integration. Focus will be upon developing your abilities to apply various principles and theories to specific problems. Competitive marketing strategies are introduced, and theories are applied to different economic environments as well as to different competitive environments. Encouraging a practical approach to strategy, students engage in interactive problem solving, field work and contemporary case analysis.
1. Analyse marketing opportunities and threats
2. Discuss strategic concepts and theories and their application in marketing environments.
3. Develop and critically assess marketing strategies
4. Research and analyse marketing strategies in different contexts
5. Identify and resolve well-defined problems reaching substantiated conclusions employing methods of analysis specific to marketing.
6. Effectively communicate Strategic Marketing knowledge and outcomes in both written and oral contexts.
7. Employ strategies and processes which assist independent learning.
Click HERE if you need help with assignments, essays, reports etc.
Click HERE to obtain full access to CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE to get access to popular lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to get university module notes and packages.
Click HERE to get A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams, papers & answers.