Developments in information and communication technologies coupled with a radical shift to the Internet by businesses and consumers; has raised new questions about how businesses communicate with and deliver value to customers. The course focuses on understanding how businesses engage with customers and stakeholders in a digital environment and develops skills in social media marketing. It provides students with a thorough understanding of digital and social media marketing theory and incorporates practical and contemporary examples.
1. Demonstrate advanced understanding of today’s digital and social media marketing landscape.
2. Demonstrate how user-generated content in social media can be collected and analysed to guide marketing strategy.
3. Demonstrate the understanding of digital and social media analytics and the capability to use online analytical tools.
4. Articulate specialised knowledge of digital and social media marketing in both oral and written contexts.
5. Demonstrate the capability to work both independently and in a team environment employing inquiry processes to complete marketing projects.
Click HERE if you need help with assignments, essays, reports etc.
Click HERE to obtain full access to CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE to get access to popular lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to get university module notes and packages.
Click HERE to get A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams, papers & answers.