Remaining competitive in a changing environment requires organisations to continuously adapt to market forces. The complexities of marketing in an international environment are examined while addressing local market characteristics. Marketing theory and consumer behaviour addressed in other marketing courses is expanded upon as well as incorporating theory specific international/global marketing management. Communication and collaborative work processes are emphasised as important attributes for the international marketing professional.
1. Apply the basic concepts, theories, and principles of marketing to international marketing.
2. Demonstrate an integrative understanding of the environmental and organisational constraints that act on the development of an effective international marketing strategy.
3. Evaluate the international marketing processes involved in a successful marketing effort.
4. Apply problem-solving and decision-making to international marketing situations participating actively and responsibly in individual and collaborative learning experiences.
5. Research and analyse contemporary issues inclusive of social and cultural, which impact international marketing operations
6. Effectively communicate marketing knowledge and outcomes in oral and written contexts reflective of both audience and purpose.
Click HERE if you need help with assignments, essays, reports etc.
Click HERE to obtain full access to CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE to get access to popular lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to get university module notes and packages.
Click HERE to get A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams, papers & answers.