The review of business fundamentals and the basic ingredients of a business plan are vital for sustainable enterprises. Business Venturing examines the processes of creating new business enterprises bringing together many concepts including the business idea, relevant resources, personal commitment and entrepreneurial drive, and a marketable product or service. Emphasis will be placed upon understanding the most essential aspects of each concept and the implications for application in relevant business contexts.
1. Utilise models and theories to screen and develop business ideas.
2. Discuss the entrepreneurial process and the main components of a business plan.
3. Prepare a business plan, incorporating both autonomous and collaborative work processes.
4. Present the business plan to potential stakeholders in both oral and written formats conducive to audience and purpose.
5. Demonstrate an awareness of the standards necessary for appropriate professional practice and ethical conduct and their implementation.
Click HERE if you need help with assignments, essays, reports etc.
Click HERE to obtain full access to CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE to get access to popular lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to get university module notes and packages.
Click HERE to get A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams, papers & answers.