A critical aspect of a modern enterprise is to develop a holistic understanding of innovation management. Enterprise competitive advantage stems from a culture of continuous improvement and strategically driving this from an enhanced interpretation of user needs. This course explores why innovation management plays a pivotal role in such advancement and, in doing so, will include multiple interpretations of innovation management, including a resource based interpretation as well as strategic competitive and open innovation interpretations. Key aspects for students of this broader approach relate to the central role of consistently reviewing business models as well as enterprise functions and processes.
1. Demonstrate understanding of the tools and frameworks of innovation management;
2. Analyse the importance of innovation for entrepreneurs, nations and modern enterprises;
3. Reflect on the processes for delivering improved innovation performance and critically analyse capability development to explore and exploit strategic innovation opportunities;
4. Critically analyse innovation concepts and context such as open innovation and the sharing economy;
5. Demonstrate the effective application of theories, tools and frameworks to case study and/or real-world settings.
Click HERE if you need help with assignments, essays, reports etc.
Click HERE to obtain full access to CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE to get access to popular lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to get university module notes and packages.
Click HERE to get A Level material, papers, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get O/N Level PYP, notes & guides.
Click HERE to get PSLE & Pri 1-6 prelim exams, papers & answers.